Monday, November 21, 2011

WOMAN AT WORK

I'm finally getting a chance to pay some much needed attention to the blog. As the title denotes, I've been a "woman at work". I'm happy to say that over the last few months, I've had the wonderful opportunity to design for some awesome clients (listed below). From a "purposed" program for a women's retreat, to a souvenir booklet cover fit for a king and queen--and everything in between. Stay tuned. I'll be posting the work that I've done for each of them and a lot more.

(This image was used to help illustrate this post. It belongs to its original owner, Derek Blanks)


Wonderfully Made Clients:
Orange County Party Rentals
Everlasting Covenant Community Church
Got You Covered
Jones High School Royal Coronation
Inspired Sistah
Keisha's 40th Birthday Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment